Colleges and universities across the nation offering online small business programs charge students an average tuition of $9,784 per year. At these online colleges and universities the average tuition each year in 2007 was $4,890.
Online small business colleges can also be referred to as small business management colleges. The range of tuition at online small business colleges from most to least expensive is shown in the following chart:
|Number of Schools
At the high end, schools offering online small business programs charge students more than $10,920 in tuition per annum. However, tuition charged by the cheapest colleges and universities ranges from $2,520 to $4,528 annually. The accredited online small business schools that are the least costly are located in Minnesota, New York, Ohio, and Washington.
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor in Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Political Science: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Religious Studies: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Film and Media Studies: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Justice Studies: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – History: European: Small Business
- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – History: United States: Small Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Of all small business graduates from online colleges across the country, a reported 14% graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 122,255 graduates from around the US, 17,330 are from the least costly schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of small business graduates from the lowest cost online schools has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 12,605 graduates per year.
Yearly tuition in the range of $8,040 to $9,480 is charged by other somewhat more costly online small business colleges. Of the 44 online colleges and universities that have small business programs in the nation, 8 have tuition in this range.
In 2011, 15,454 students received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 13% of the country’s small business graduates.
It’s been said before on this site: scholarships are not just for the academically or athletically gifted. Many scholarships are… Continue Reading
Unlike so many online education alternatives before they came along, massively open online courses (MOOCs) captured the educational zeitgeist and… Continue Reading
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading