Colleges that have online mental health counseling programs in the US, require students to pay an annual average tuition of $15,203. There has been a 10.7% increase in the average tuition in recent years. In 2007, the yearly average tuition was $13,735 at these online colleges.
The range of tuition at online mental health counseling colleges is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the least to most affordable colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $16,500 yearly is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online mental health counseling programs. The cheapest colleges and universities, on the other hand, require students to pay per annum tuition costs in the range of $1,714 to $14,500. Massachusetts and New Mexico are home to the lowest cost accredited online mental health counseling schools.
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Education in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Hybrid
- Master of Science in Counseling – Mental Health Counseling
- MSEd: Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.S. in Human Services / Clinical Counseling
- M.S. in Human Services – Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- M.S. in Addiction Counseling
In 2011, roughly 17% of mental health counseling graduates from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these reasonably priced programs. This represents 13,780 of the 82,664 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of mental health counseling graduates from the most inexpensive online colleges has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 8,991 graduates per annum.
It’s been said before on this site: scholarships are not just for the academically or athletically gifted. Many scholarships are… Continue Reading
Unlike so many online education alternatives before they came along, massively open online courses (MOOCs) captured the educational zeitgeist and… Continue Reading
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading