An average tuition of $18,275 annually is charged by schools around the country that have online masters degree in project management programs. In recent years, there has been a 13.7% increase in the average tuition. In 2007, the average tuition at these online colleges and universities was $16,067 yearly.
Online masters degree in project management colleges and universities are sometimes called PMP colleges and universities. The range of tuition at colleges offering online project management programs at the masters level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $31,734 yearly is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online masters degree in project management programs. The cheapest colleges, however, have tuition ranging from $2,816 to $10,320 each year. The lowest cost accredited online project management masters degree schools are located in Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.
- Master of Network and Communications Management – Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Software Project Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology – Software Project Management
- Master of Science in Software Engineering – Software Project Management and Quality Assurance
- Master of Science in Global Operations and Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Information Systems Management – Project Management
- Master of Science in Management of Information Systems – It Project Management
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems – IT Project Management
- Master of Information Technology – IT Project Management
Of all project management graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the country, approximately 13% graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. This represents 34,124 of the 268,704 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of project management graduates with masters degrees from the most inexpensive online schools has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 216 graduates per year.
Tuition ranging from $11,088 to $21,740 annually is charged by other somewhat more expensive online project management masters degree colleges. Of the 32 online colleges and universities offering masters degrees in project management programs in the nation, 20 charge tuition in this range.
A reported 110,370 students earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. This is 41% of the nation’s project management masters level graduates. Only 66,750 students earned credentials from these schools in 2006, which was just 5 years prior. Thus, from these affordable online colleges and universities, the number of graduates has increased by 65%.
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading
Jeffrey Nadel, a college sophomore from Boca Raton, published a piece in The Daily Pennsylvanian suggesting that federal student aid… Continue Reading
Once you’ve managed to get your head and your word processor around the basic notions of writing an error-free scholarship… Continue Reading