A median tuition of $11,544 annually is charged by colleges and universities across the nation that offer online masters degree in information assurance programs. Over the past few years, the median tuition has decreased by 29.2%. In 2007, the median tuition at these online colleges was $16,300 per annum.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online information assurance programs at the masters level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the least to most affordable colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $30,282 annually is charged by the most expensive online masters degree in information assurance colleges. On the other end of the spectrum, the cheapest schools require students to pay annual tuition costs in the range of $4,103 to $5,948. The accredited online information assurance masters degree schools that are the most inexpensive are located in Maryland, Nebraska, and Oklahoma.
- Master of Science in Cyber Security and Information Assurance – Security Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Chief Information Security Officer
- Master of Science in Cyber Security and Information Assurance – Computer Forensics
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Compliance, Governance Audit
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Business Continuity
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Business Continuity Management
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Managing Cyber Forensic and Digital Incidents
- Master of Science in Information Assurance
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Cyber Security
- Master of Information Assurance
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 32% of information assurance graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 61,314 of the 192,363 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of information assurance graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost online colleges has remained constant, while the number of graduates has decreased by 3,841 graduates yearly.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online information assurance masters degree schools charge students tuition ranging from $6,102 to $11,088 annually. A reported 4 of the 15 online schools with masters degrees in information assurance programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
A reported 27.4%, or 52,673 of the nation’s information assurance masters level graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. In 2006, which was a short 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges and universities was as much as 58,763 students. This is a 10% decrease in the number of students graduating from these cheap online schools.
It’s been said before on this site: scholarships are not just for the academically or athletically gifted. Many scholarships are… Continue Reading
Unlike so many online education alternatives before they came along, massively open online courses (MOOCs) captured the educational zeitgeist and… Continue Reading
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading