The average tuition charged by colleges and universities across the nation that offer online masters degree in educational leadership programs is $11,753 yearly. In recent years, there has been a 17.2% increase in the average tuition. The average tuition each year was $10,029 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The following graph shows the range of tuition at colleges offering online educational leadership programs at the masters level from most to least expensive:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
At the high end, schools with online masters degree in educational leadership programs charge students more than $17,500 in tuition each year. However, tuition charged by the cheapest colleges ranges from $2,820 to $5,235 per annum. The most inexpensive accredited online educational leadership masters degree schools are located in Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Texas.
- Master of Science in Workforce Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership – Community College
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership – Administration and Supervision
- Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership – Administration and Supervision Pre K – 12
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership – Building Leadership
- Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies – Higher Education
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership/Administration – Certification in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership – District Leadership
- MA in Education-Leadership in Early Childhood Education
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 27% of educational leadership graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 267,412 of the 1,008,313 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of educational leadership graduates with masters degrees from the most inexpensive online schools has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 55,898 graduates per year.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online educational leadership masters degree colleges and universities charge students tuition ranging from $5,256 to $9,480 annually. Of the 71 online colleges and universities that have masters degrees in educational leadership programs in the nation, 16 have tuition in this range.
In 2011, 301,646 students received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 30% of the country’s educational leadership masters level graduates. A short 5 years prior, in 2006, only 225,854 students earned credentials from these colleges and universities. Therefore, from these reasonably priced online colleges and universities, the number of students graduating has increased by 34%.
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading
Jeffrey Nadel, a college sophomore from Boca Raton, published a piece in The Daily Pennsylvanian suggesting that federal student aid… Continue Reading
Once you’ve managed to get your head and your word processor around the basic notions of writing an error-free scholarship… Continue Reading