The median tuition charged by colleges and universities across the nation that have online masters degree in computer engineering programs is $5,782 yearly. Over the past few years, there has been a 11.9% increase in the median tuition. In 2007, the median tuition at these online schools was $5,165 per annum.
Below, the chart displays the tuition range for colleges offering online computer engineering programs at the masters level from highest to lowest cost:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
At the high end, schools with online masters degree in computer engineering programs charge students more than $31,362 in tuition each year. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition in the range of $3,530 to $3,874 yearly is charged by the cheapest schools. Florida and Idaho are home to the most inexpensive accredited online computer engineering masters degree schools.
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering – VLSI and Circuit Design
- Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering – Data Communications and Networks
- Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Engineering – Networks and Communications
- Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Engineering – Multimedia Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering – Energy Sources and Systems
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Electrical and Computer Engineering
In 2011, of all computer engineering graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation, an estimated 45% earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 159,727 graduates from around the US, 71,222 are from the most inexpensive schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of computer engineering graduates with masters degrees from the least expensive online schools has increased by 8,145 graduates per year, while the percentage of graduates from these schools has decreased.
Tuition ranging from $4,853 to $5,461 per annum is charged by other somewhat more expensive online computer engineering masters degree colleges. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 8 online colleges offering masters degrees in computer engineering programs in the country.
A reported 25.6%, or 40,948 of the nation’s computer engineering masters level graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. In 2006, which was only 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges was only 23,750 students. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these cheap online colleges has increased by 72%.
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading
Jeffrey Nadel, a college sophomore from Boca Raton, published a piece in The Daily Pennsylvanian suggesting that federal student aid… Continue Reading
Once you’ve managed to get your head and your word processor around the basic notions of writing an error-free scholarship… Continue Reading