In the US, there is only 1 online bachelors degree in digital media school. This school is Savannah College of Art and Design. Because it is the only college, it is, by default, the cheapest online digital media bachelors degree college in the nation. A tuition of $29,070 per year is charged by this college. Compared to the average tuition at other online colleges in the US, which is $12,405, SCAD is relatively costly.
There has been a 19% increase in Savannah College of Art and Design’s tuition over the past few years. In 2007, the tuition was cheaper at $24,390 yearly.
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media – Game Development
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Management – Digital Media
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Integrated Digital Media
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media – Interactive Design
- Bachelor in Digital Media Arts
- Bachelor’s in Multimedia Design & Development
From these comparatively expensive online digital media programs offering bachelors degrees at the college, in 2010, approximately 13,473 students earned credentials. The number of graduates has increased by approximately 3,172 graduates from 2006 to 2011.
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading
According to a study published by The College Board, the trend of increasing college tuition has slowed at schools across… Continue Reading
Making the decision to go — or go back — to college can be challenging. In the age of online… Continue Reading