Colleges and universities across the nation that have online PhD in advanced nursing programs require students to pay a median tuition of $9,794 per year. In 2010, the annual median tuition was $9,794 at these online schools.
The tuition range for colleges offering online nurse practitioner programs at the PhD level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the highest to lowest cost colleges and universities.
|Number of Schools
A yearly tuition of over $27,000 is charged by the costliest schools that have online doctorate degree in advanced nursing programs. On the other hand, the cheapest schools have annual tuition costs ranging from $1,714 to $5,544. The accredited online advanced nursing doctorate degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Massachusetts and Texas.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Specialist/Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nurse Practitioner – Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nurse Practitioner – Acute Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nursing – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Adult Health / Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Adult-Geriatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 17% of advanced nursing graduates with PhD from online schools around the US in 2011. Therefore, of the 181,632 graduates in the nation, 31,165 are from the least costly colleges and universities.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online advanced nursing PhD colleges charge students tuition ranging from $7,368 to $9,285 annually. Tuition in this range is charged by 3 of the 11 online colleges that offer doctoral degree programs in advanced nursing programs in the country.
In 2011, 31.6% of the country’s advanced nursing doctorate level graduates received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 57,362 students.
Last month, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, or CFPB, held a hearing regarding banking practices on college campuses. The hearing… Continue Reading
Perhaps one of the most repeated quotes in the aftermath came from President Obama, “There are no winners here. These… Continue Reading
Getting a job during or after college can be a challenge for students at any time. With fierce competition in… Continue Reading