Schools around the country with online bachelors degree in healthcare administration programs have an average tuition of $17,059 per year. The average tuition has increased over the past few years. This change in tuition was around 23%. The annual average tuition at these online schools in 2007 was $13,875.
Online bachelors degree in healthcare administration colleges and universities are sometimes called health administration, health management, and health services management colleges and universities. The range of tuition at colleges offering online healthcare administration programs at the bachelors level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online bachelors degree in healthcare administration programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $20,506. But, per annum tuition at the cheapest colleges and universities is in the range of $3,816 to $9,720. The lowest cost accredited online healthcare administration bachelors degree schools are located in Arizona, Nebraska, Ohio, and Texas.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration – Applied Clinical Operations
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Human Resource Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science in Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Medical Practice Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management – Healthcare Administration
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration: Health Information Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Healthcare Administration – Health Information Management
In 2011, an estimated 23% of healthcare administration graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 260,682 graduates from across the country, 59,779 are from the least costly colleges. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of healthcare administration graduates with bachelors degrees from the least expensive online schools has increased by 31,439 graduates per year, while the percentage of graduates from these schools has decreased.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online healthcare administration bachelors degree schools charge students tuition ranging from $9,794 to $15,720 annually. Of the 20 online colleges and universities that have bachelors degrees in healthcare administration programs in the nation, 6 have tuition in this range.
Approximately 38.1%, or 99,221 of the nation’s healthcare administration bachelors level graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. The number of graduates from these colleges was only 5,199 students, only 5 years earlier, in 2006.
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading
According to a study published by The College Board, the trend of increasing college tuition has slowed at schools across… Continue Reading
Making the decision to go — or go back — to college can be challenging. In the age of online… Continue Reading