The median tuition charged by colleges and universities across the nation that have online associates degree in multimedia programs is $2,043 yearly. There has been a 11.8% increase in the median tuition over the past few years. In 2007, the median tuition was $1,827 yearly at these online colleges.
Online associates degree in multimedia colleges can also be referred to as multimedia design and new media colleges. The tuition range for colleges offering online multimedia programs at the associates level from most to least costly is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $2,765 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online associates degree in multimedia programs. On the other hand, the cheapest colleges and universities have per annum tuition costs ranging from $708 to $1,320. The least expensive accredited online multimedia associates degree schools are located in California and Kansas.
- Associate of Applied Business in Computer Technology – Internet/Multimedia
- Associate of Applied Business in Computer Technology – Internet/Multimedia Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology – Multimedia
- Associate of Arts and Science in Information Technology – Multimedia
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology – Multimedia
- Associate of Arts and Science in Multimedia Technologies
- Associate of Arts and Science in Multimedia Technologies – Digital Design and Animation
- Associate of Arts and Science in Information Systems Management – Computer Information Technology with Multimedia
- Multimedia Technologies Associate’s – Digital Design and Animation
- Associate of Science in Multimedia Technologies – Digital Design and Animation
In 2011, of all multimedia graduates with associates degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation, roughly 38% earned credentials from these reasonably priced programs. Therefore, of the 22,722 graduates from across the country, 8,631 are from the most inexpensive colleges. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of multimedia graduates with associates degrees from the lowest cost online colleges has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 891 graduates yearly.
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading
Jeffrey Nadel, a college sophomore from Boca Raton, published a piece in The Daily Pennsylvanian suggesting that federal student aid… Continue Reading
Once you’ve managed to get your head and your word processor around the basic notions of writing an error-free scholarship… Continue Reading