Schools around the country with online associates degree in drafting programs have an average tuition of $17,005 per year. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was about 16.2%. The yearly average tuition was $14,628 at these online colleges in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online drafting programs at the associates level from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $13,921 is charged by the costliest schools that have online associates degree in drafting programs. The cheapest colleges, on the other hand, require students to pay tuition in the range of $2,765 to $3,120 each year. The lowest cost accredited online drafting associates degree schools are located in Florida and Kentucky.
- Associate of Arts and Science in Architectural Drafting and Estimating Technology
- Associate of Science in Drafting and Design Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Drafting and Design
- Associate of Arts and Science in Computer Drafting and Design
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Drafting and Design
- Associate of Arts and Science in Drafting and Design Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Drafting and Design Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Assisted Drafting and Design
- Associate of Arts and Science in Computer Aided Design/Architectural Drafting
- Associate of Arts and Science in Computer Aided Drafting and Design
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 6% of drafting graduates with associates degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation. This represents 3,880 of the 60,576 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of drafting graduates with associates degrees from the lowest cost online colleges has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 587 graduates yearly.
Other somewhat more costly online drafting associates degree colleges and universities charge a yearly tuition in the range of $4,725 to $4,920. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 78 online colleges offering associates degrees in drafting programs in the country.
In 2011, 6.4% of the country’s drafting associates level graduates received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 3,886 students. The number of students graduating from these colleges and universities was only 2,032 students in 2006, which was a short 5 years prior. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these reasonably priced online colleges has increased by 91%.
Although often a bargain when compared to their private counterparts, many of the country’s public colleges and universities are suffering… Continue Reading
A report released this week by the Campaign for the Future of Higher Education (CFHE) suggests that much of online… Continue Reading
Community colleges are a great way to launch your college education, and save money while working toward a degree. While… Continue Reading