Find a Cheap Online College
An annual average tuition of $17,526 is charged by colleges that offer online risk management programs in the US. The average tuition has increased by 43.3% over the past few years. The average tuition per annum was $12,234 at these online colleges in 2007.
The tuition range for online risk management colleges is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the most to least costly colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $27,504 yearly is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online risk management programs. On the other hand, tuition charged by the cheapest schools ranges from $2,870 to $5,461 per year. The accredited online risk management schools that are the lowest cost are located in Florida and Mississippi.
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Patient Safety and Risk Management
- Master of Science in Business Continuity, Security, and Risk Management
- Master of Science in Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Outcome and Policy: Patient Safety and Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration in Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Health Services Administration – Risk Management
- Master of Science in Management – Health Care Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration in Risk Management
- Master of Science in Financial Risk Management
- Master of Science in Management – Business Continuity, Security and Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration – Risk Management
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 46% of risk management graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation. Therefore, of the 143,784 graduates in the nation, 66,258 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of risk management graduates from the lowest cost online colleges and universities has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 7,243 graduates annually.
Other somewhat more costly online risk management colleges charge a yearly tuition in the range of $8,064 to $21,940. Of the 6 online colleges and universities that have risk management programs in the nation, 2 have tuition in this range.
In 2011, 33,722 students received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 24% of the country’s risk management graduates.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Florida State University||Tallahassee, Florida||$2,870||$16,627|
|2. Mississippi State University||Mississippi State, Mississippi||$5,461||$13,801|
|3. University of Connecticut||Storrs, Connecticut||$8,064||$24,528|
|4. Concordia University||Mequon, Wisconsin||$21,940||$21,940|
|5. Saint Peter’s College||Jersey City, New Jersey||$27,504||$27,504|
|6. Boston University||Boston, Massachusetts||$39,314||$39,314|