Find a Cheap Online College
Schools around the country offering online public safety programs charge students a median tuition of $16,500 per year. The median tuition has increased by 7.4% in recent years. In 2007, the per annum median tuition was $15,361 at these online colleges and universities.
Below, the chart displays the tuition range for online public safety colleges from most to least costly:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
At the high end, schools offering online public safety programs charge students more than $16,500 in tuition each year. However, the cheapest colleges charge students yearly tuition costs ranging from $2,870 to $13,376. The accredited online public safety schools that are the least costly are located in Florida.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety and Security – Crime Scene Investigation
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Safety Administration – Corporate Security
- Associate of Science in Justice and Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Public Safety
- Associate of Science in Public Safety
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Safety Administration – Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts and Science in Public Safety
- Associate of Business Administration – Public Safety and Security Management
- Bachelor in Public Safety
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Safety Administration – Emergency Management
In 2011, of all public safety graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation, an estimated 54% earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 136,560 graduates from around the US, 74,210 are from the least costly schools. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of public safety graduates from the most inexpensive online colleges and universities has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 25,324 graduates each year.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Florida State University||Tallahassee, Florida||$2,870||$16,627|
|2. Keiser University||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||$13,376||$13,376|
|3. Grand Canyon University||Phoenix, Arizona||$16,500||$16,500|
|4. Mercer University||Macon, Georgia||$30,360||$30,360|
|5. Drexel University||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||$30,900||$30,900|