Find a Cheap Online College
Schools around the country offering online masters degree in telecommunications programs charge students an average tuition of $26,329 per year. In recent years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was about 2.3%. In 2007, the per annum average tuition was $25,746 at these online colleges and universities.
The tuition range for colleges offering online telecommunications programs at the masters level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the highest to lowest cost colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $35,604 annually is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online masters degree in telecommunications programs. The cheapest schools, on the other hand, charge tuition in the range of $5,388 to $14,766 per annum. The most inexpensive accredited online telecommunications masters degree schools are located in Illinois and Kentucky.
- Master of Science in Information and Telecommunications Systems Management – Information Assurance
- Master of Telecommunications and Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Telecommunications Engineering Technology
- Master of Science in Information and Telecommunications Systems Management – Leadership
- Master of Arts in Telecommunications Technology
- Master of Computer Science – Computer Networking and Telecommunications
- Master of Liberal Studies – Computer Networking and Telecommunications
- Master of Science in Information and Telecommunications Systems Management – Technology Management Law and Policy
- Master of Business Administration in Telecommunications
- Master of Education in Instructional Technology – Telecommunications and Distance Learning
Of all telecommunications graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the country, a reported 33% graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 133,160 graduates from around the US, 44,423 are from the most inexpensive schools. From 2006 to 2011, the number of telecommunications graduates with masters degrees from the least costly online colleges has increased by 20,032 graduates per annum. Also, the percentage of graduates from these colleges has increased.
Other somewhat more expensive cost online telecommunications masters degree colleges charge students tuition ranging from $19,890 to $30,282 annually. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 8 online colleges offering masters degrees in telecommunications programs in the country.
In 2011, 11.5% of the country’s telecommunications masters level graduates received their certificates from these cheap online programs. This represents 15,328 students. Only 5 years prior, in 2006, the number of students graduating from these colleges was as much as 20,475. This represents a 25% decrease in the number of graduates from these affordable online schools.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Murray State University||Murray, Kentucky||$5,388||$16,164|
|2. DeVry University||Chicago, Illinois||$14,766||$14,766|
|3. Capitol College||Laurel, Maryland||$19,890||$19,890|
|4. Rochester Institute of Technology||Rochester, New York||$30,282||$30,282|
|5. Illinois Institute of Technology||Chicago, Illinois||$31,362||$31,362|
|6. Pace University||New York, New York||$32,656||$32,656|
|7. University of Denver||Denver, Colorado||$35,604||$35,604|
|8. Johns Hopkins University||Baltimore, Maryland||$40,680||$40,680|