Find a Cheap Online College
A median tuition of $8,437 annually is charged by colleges in the US that have online masters degree in health promotion programs. Over the past few years, the median tuition has increased by 31.5%. At these online colleges the median tuition yearly in 2007 was $6,416.
The following graph shows the range of tuition at colleges offering online health promotion programs at the masters level from least to most affordable:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online masters degree in health promotion programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $11,160. The cheapest schools, on the other hand, charge annual tuition costs in the range of $3,763 to $7,560. The accredited online health promotion masters degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Kentucky and Virginia.
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Public Health in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Education – Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Health and Human Performance – Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Health Promotion Management
- Master of Science in Health Education/Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion – Rehabilitation Science
- Master of Science in Community Health Sciences – Behavioral Science and Health Promotion
- Master of Public Health in Community Health Sciences – Behavioral Science and Health Promotion
A reported 37% of health promotion graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the US graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. This represents 35,914 of the 96,924 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of health promotion graduates with masters degrees from the most inexpensive online schools has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 19,701 graduates per year.
Other somewhat more costly online health promotion masters degree colleges charge a yearly tuition in the range of $7,740 to $9,134. A reported 2 of the 6 online schools with masters degrees in health promotion programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
Approximately 30.2% of the nation’s health promotion masters level graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This represents 29,282 students. Only 5 years prior, in 2006, the number of students graduating from these colleges was only 14,505.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Old Dominion University||Norfolk, Virginia||$3,763||$14,155|
|2. Western Kentucky University||Bowling Green, Kentucky||$7,560||$18,840|
|3. Cleveland Chiropractic College||Overland Park, Kansas||$7,740||$7,740|
|4. University of Illinois||Chicago, Illinois||$9,134||$21,524|
|5. Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health||Omaha, Nebraska||$11,160||$11,160|
|6. Grand Canyon University||Phoenix, Arizona||$16,500||$16,500|