Only 2 online masters degree in health education colleges and universities exist in the nation. A median yearly tuition of $15,489 is charged by these colleges and universities. The annual median tuition at these online schools in 2007 was $4,680.
Tuition of a reported $25,680 annually is charged by the most expensive online masters degree in health education school. The cheapest school however, charges students a per annum tuition costs of $5,297.
- Master of Arts in Holistic Health Education – Somatic Education
- Master of Arts in Holistic Health Education – Holistic Nutrition
- Master of Science in Nursing – Health Education
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Wellness – Health Education
- Master of Public Health – Health Education and Promotion
- Master of Arts in Holistic Health Education – Health, Consciousness, and Spirituality
- Master of Public Health in Community Health Education
- Master of Science in Food Science – Health Education/Health Promotion
- Master of Science in School Health Education
- Master of Health Sciences in Health Education
These least costly programs at TAMU graduated roughly 87% of health education graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the nation in 2011. This represents 44,075 of the 50,510 graduates in the US. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of health education graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost programs at TAMU has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 2,960 graduates annually.