Only 3 online masters degree in forensic science schools exist in the country. A median yearly tuition of $11,088 is charged by these schools. The median tuition has increased, in recent years, by 85.9%. In 2007, the median tuition at these online colleges was $5,966 each year.
A yearly tuition of about $17,500 is charged by the costliest online masters degree in forensic science college. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition at the cheapest college is $3,347 annually.
- Master of Forensic Sciences Administration – Administrative
- Master of Forensic Sciences Administration – Questioned Documents
- Master of Forensic Sciences – Criminalistics
- Master of Forensic Sciences – Investigation
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Forensic Science
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics – Forensic Science and Legal Studies
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Forensic Science
- Master of Science in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences – Forensic Science
- Master of Science in Forensic Science
- Master of Forensic Sciences
In 2011, an estimated 59% of forensic science graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the US earned credentials from these most inexpensive programs at UCF. This represents 54,714 of the 93,330 graduates from around the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of forensic science graduates with masters degrees from the most inexpensive programs at UCF has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 5,334 graduates per annum.
In 2011, 20.7%, or 19,284 of the country’s forensic science masters level graduates, received their credentials from these affordable online programs at National University.
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading
According to a study published by The College Board, the trend of increasing college tuition has slowed at schools across… Continue Reading
Making the decision to go — or go back — to college can be challenging. In the age of online… Continue Reading