Only 3 online masters degree in ethics schools exist in the country. A median tuition of $25,336 yearly is charged by these colleges. In recent years, the median tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 2.9%. The median tuition each year was $24,627 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
A yearly tuition of approximately $31,040 is charged by the costliest college that offers online masters degree in ethics programs. But, the cheapest college charges an annual tuition cost of $22,500.
- Master of Science in Health Care Ethics
- Master of Arts in Theology – Christian Ethics
- Master of Divinity – Christian Ethics
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership – Christian Ethics
- Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry – Christian Ethics
- Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Ethics
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
- Master of Arts in Bioethics and Health Policy – Catholic Healthcare Ethics
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership – Ethics and Multicultural
- Master of Science in Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Outcome and Policy: Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
In 2011, these least expensive programs at RU graduated a reported 6% of ethics graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the country. This represents 2,052 of the 35,498 graduates from around the nation. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of ethics graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost programs at RU has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 10,600 graduates annually.
In 2011, 35.4% of the country’s ethics masters level graduates received their certificates from these affordable online programs at Duquesne University. This represents 12,565 students. This is a 100% increase in the number of students graduating from these affordable online programs at DU.