Only 3 online masters degree in e-commerce colleges and universities exist in the nation. These online masters degree in e-commerce colleges and universities are sometimes called e-commerce management colleges and universities. An average yearly tuition of $21,812 is charged by these colleges. In recent years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 13.4%. The average tuition each year was $19,239 at these online schools in 2007.
Tuition of about $31,734 per annum is charged by the most expensive school offering online masters degree in e-commerce programs. But, a yearly tuition of $5,461 is charged by the cheapest college.
- Master of Business Administration in E-Commerce Management
- Master of Business Administration in Technology and E-Commerce
- Master of Science in E-Commerce Technology
- Master of Business Administration in Electronic Commerce Management
- Master of Network and Communications Management – Electronic Commerce
- Master of Information Systems Management – Electronic Commerce
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy – International Commerce
- Master of Science in Futures Studies in Commerce
- Master of Information Technology and Management – Internet Development and Electronic Commerce
Approximately 27% of e-commerce graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the nation graduated from these lowest cost programs at MSU, in 2011. This represents 14,717 of the 55,391 graduates from around the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of e-commerce graduates with masters degrees from the most inexpensive programs at MSU has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 1,043 graduates per annum.
In 2011, 32,393 students received their credentials from these affordable online programs at DePaul University. This represents 59% of the country’s e-commerce masters level graduates. In 2006, which was only 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges was only 26,500 students. Thus, the number of graduates from these low tuition online programs at DPU has increased by 22%.