Of the colleges in the US, only 1 is an online intervention school. The only school is Ball State University. Because it is the only school, it is, by default, the most inexpensive online intervention school in the country. It charges students an annual tuition of $7,508. Compared to the median tuition for other online programs around the nation, which is $10,368, BSU has relatively low tuition.
Ball State University’s tuition has increased over the past few years. This change in tuition was around 12%. In 2007, the tuition was cheaper at $6,736 per year.
- Master of Arts in Education in Intervention Specialist
- Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education – Preschool-Third/Mild Intervention
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Studies – Early Childhood Intervention
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education – Intense Interventions
- Master of Special Education – Exceptional Needs: Intense Intervention
- PhD in Human Services – Family Studies and Intervention Strategies
- PhD in Human Services – Disaster, Crisis, and Intervention
- Master of Arts in Education – Intervention
- Master of Education in Special Education Early Intervention – Birth-5 Years
- Master of Education in Special Education – Early Intervention
From these relatively affordable/low cost online intervention programs at the school, approximately 19,835 students graduated in 2010. The number of graduates has increased by about 166 graduates from 2006 to 2011.