Of the colleges and universities in the nation, only 2 are online hotel management colleges and universities. A median yearly tuition of $4,744 is charged by these colleges and universities. The median tuition has decreased by 27.7% over the past few years. In 2007, the median tuition at these online schools was $6,560 per annum.
Tuition of about $7,568 each year is charged by the most expensive school offering online hotel management programs. The cheapest school however, has a tuition of $1,920 each year.
- Associate of Arts and Science in Hotel Management
- Associate of Arts and Science in Hospitality Management – Hotel Management
- Associate in Travel and Hotel Management
- BA/Service Management – Hospitality Enterprise
- Bachelor of Business Administration Hospitality Management Specialization
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management (BS)
- Associate of Science in Business Administration – Hospitality Management Specialization
- Masters of Business Administration – Hospitality Management Specialization
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
In 2011, these lowest cost programs at CTC graduated approximately 63% of hotel management graduates from online colleges and universities in the country. Therefore, of the 11,277 graduates from around the nation, 7,085 are from the most inexpensive schools. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of hotel management graduates from the most inexpensive programs at CTC has decreased. Also, the number of graduates has decreased by 3,825 graduates per year.
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading
Jeffrey Nadel, a college sophomore from Boca Raton, published a piece in The Daily Pennsylvanian suggesting that federal student aid… Continue Reading
Once you’ve managed to get your head and your word processor around the basic notions of writing an error-free scholarship… Continue Reading