Find a Cheap Online College
Colleges in the US that have online fashion merchandising programs require students to pay an average tuition of $13,591 per year. The average tuition has increased by 14.4% in recent years. The annual average tuition at these onlineschools in 2007 was $11,880.
The following graph shows the range of tuition at online fashion merchandising colleges from most to least expensive:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $19,440 yearly is charged by the most expensive online fashion merchandising colleges. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition in the range of $3,714 to $5,096 each year is charged by the cheapest schools. The accredited online fashion merchandising schools that are the most inexpensive are located in New York and Texas.
- Associate of Arts and Science in Fashion Merchandising
- Associate of Science in Fashion Merchandising
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management – Fashion Merchandising
- Master of Science in Human Sciences – Fashion Merchandising
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Merchandising
- Associate of Arts and Science in Fashion Merchandising Management
- BA in Applied Studies – Supply Chain Systems
- BA/Supply Chain Management
- MBA – Supply Chain Management
Of all fashion merchandising graduates from online colleges across the country, approximately 63% graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. This represents 28,391 of the 44,810 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of fashion merchandising graduates from the most inexpensive online schools has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 3,256 graduates per year.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Fashion Institute of Technology||New York, New York||$3,714||$11,142|
|2. Stephen F Austin State University||Nacogdoches, Texas||$5,096||$14,396|
|3. International Academy of Design and Technology||Chicago, Illinois||$19,440||$19,440|
|4. Southern New Hampshire University||Manchester, New Hampshire||$26,112||$26,112|