An annual median tuition of $16,646 is charged by colleges offering online executive leadership programs in the US. The median tuition has increased by 12.1% in recent years. In 2007, the median tuition was $14,850 per annum at these online colleges and universities.
The range of tuition at online executive leadership colleges is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the most to least expensive colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
At the high end, schools offering online executive leadership programs charge students more than $16,792 in tuition per annum. The cheapest colleges, on the other hand, charge tuition in the range of $6,216 to $16,500 per annum. The accredited online executive leadership schools that are the least costly are located in Arizona and Colorado.
- Doctor of Education in Leadership For Educational Equity – Executive Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Executive Leadership
- Master of Arts in Human Services – Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing – Executive Leadership
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- Certificate: Graduate Certificate in Leadership
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 55% of executive leadership graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation. Therefore, of the 89,283 graduates in the nation, 49,343 are from the least costly colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the number of executive leadership graduates from the least costly online schools has increased by 31,752 graduates per year. Also, the percentage of graduates from these schools has increased.
California Attorney General Kamala Harris has filed a lawsuit against Corinthian Colleges Inc., a for-profit college chain based in Orange… Continue Reading
Private student loans, especially prior to the Great Recession, have played a large part in driving up the debt burdens… Continue Reading
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading