Only 2 online early childhood development colleges and universities exist in the nation. These online early childhood development colleges can also be referred to as early childhood colleges. A median yearly tuition of $14,098 is charged by these colleges. In 2007, the annual median tuition was $3,274 at these online schools.
A yearly tuition of about $24,000 is charged by the costliest online early childhood development college. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition at the cheapest college is $4,196 annually.
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Development – Early Childhood Development
- BA in Early Childhood Development
- Bachelor of Science in Human Environmental Studies – Early Childhood Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Development – Early Childhood Development and Care
- Associate of Arts and Science in Early Childhood Development
- A.S. in Early Childhood Education
- BA/Organizational Management – Child Study
- BA/Child Development
Of all early childhood development graduates from online colleges across the US, a reported 85% graduated from these least expensive programs at SUU in 2011. This represents 6,020 of the 7,090 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of early childhood development graduates from the lowest cost programs at SUU has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 1,065 graduates per year.
Once you’ve started your scholarship hunt and are ready to start applying, you need to do a few things to… Continue Reading
Several recent reports highlight some startling facts about college students and loan debt. It seems that students, while worried about… Continue Reading
A report released this morning shows that state spending on public school (K-12) education isn’t back to pre-recession levels. Meanwhile,… Continue Reading