A median tuition of $21,555 per annum is charged by colleges in the US offering online conflict resolution programs. Over the past few years, the median tuition has increased. This change in tuition was about 26.5%. At these online colleges and universities the median tuition yearly in 2007 was $17,035.
Online conflict resolution colleges and universities are sometimes called conflict management colleges and universities. The range of tuition at online conflict resolution colleges from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $27,130 is charged by the costliest online conflict resolution colleges and universities. The cheapest colleges and universities, on the other hand, require students to pay tuition in the range of $17,730 to $18,690 per annum. Oregon and Texas are home to the lowest cost accredited online conflict resolution schools.
- Doctor of Education in Instructional Leadership – Conflict Resolution
- Master of Business Administration in Management and Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Psychology – Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership – Conflict Resolution
- Master of Arts in Psychology – Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Education in Health Care – Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Education in Higher Education Leadership – Conflict Resolution
- Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation
- Doctor of Education in Human Services Administration – Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Education in Instructional Technology and Distance Education – Conflict Resolution
In 2011, of all conflict resolution graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation, an estimated 18% earned credentials from these cheap programs. This represents 11,339 of the 62,080 graduates in the nation. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of conflict resolution graduates from the most inexpensive online colleges has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 10,091 graduates per annum.
Yearly tuition in the range of $21,510 to $21,600 is charged by other somewhat more costly online conflict resolution colleges. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 6 online colleges offering conflict resolution programs in the country.
In 2011, 67.4% of the country’s conflict resolution graduates received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 41,845 students.
California Attorney General Kamala Harris has filed a lawsuit against Corinthian Colleges Inc., a for-profit college chain based in Orange… Continue Reading
Private student loans, especially prior to the Great Recession, have played a large part in driving up the debt burdens… Continue Reading
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading