Only 5 online schools exist in Wyoming. These online schools are also known as construction, multimedia design, and social services schools. These schools charge students a median annual tuition of $1,632. The median tuition has increased, in recent years, by 9.7%. The yearly median tuition at these online colleges in 2007 was $1,488.
A yearly tuition of approximately $9,480 is charged by the costliest college that offers online programs. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition at the cheapest college is $1,632 annually. Casper is home to the most inexpensive accredited online college, Casper College.
- Master of Arts in Education in Adult and Postsecondary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Kinesiology and Health
- PhD in Instructional Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology
- Doctor of Education in Instructional Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Communication – Marketing and Sales Communication
These most inexpensive programs at CC graduated an estimated 35% of graduates from online schools around Wyoming in 2011. This represents 5,292 of the 15,038 graduates in Wyoming. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of graduates from the most inexpensive programs at CC has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 3,234 graduates per year.
In 2011, 9,721 students received their certificates from these affordable programs at University of Wyoming. This represents 65% of the state’s graduates. The number of graduates from UW was only 2,481 students, a short 5 years earlier, in 2006.