Schools around Rhode Island that offer online programs charge a median tuition of $30,437 per year. In recent years, there has been a 17.2% increase in the median tuition. In 2007, the median tuition at these online Rhode Island schools was $25,976 per annum.
The tuition range for online colleges in Rhode Island offering programs is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the most to least costly colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $33,033 per year is charged by the most expensive online colleges. But, tuition in the range of $5,988 to $27,840 yearly is charged by the cheapest colleges. The accredited online schools that are the lowest cost are located in Bristol and Providence.
- Master of Science in Taxation
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry – Youth Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Fire Science
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry – Pastoral Ministry
- Associate of Arts in Ministry – Pastoral Ministry
- Associate of Arts in Ministry – Youth Ministry
- Associate of Science in Fire Science
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Science
Of all graduates from online colleges across Rhode Island, a reported 47% graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 23,152 graduates in Rhode Island, 10,958 are from the most inexpensive colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of graduates from the most inexpensive online schools has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 467 graduates per year.