There are 2 online colleges in Delaware. These online schools are also known as construction, multimedia design, and social services schools. An average tuition of $10,770 each year is charged by these colleges. There has been a 3.2% increase in the average tuition in recent years. In 2007, the average tuition was $10,440 per year at these online schools.
Tuition of about $12,300 per annum is charged by the most expensive school offering online programs. The cheapest college on the other hand, charges a per annum tuition costs of $9,240. The accredited school that is the lowest cost is Wilmington University which is located in New Castle.
- Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Science in Homeland Security – Safety and Security
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Administration
- Master of Education in Career and Technical Education – Instructional
- Master of Education in Career and Technical Education – Administrative
- Master of Science in Homeland Security – Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing in Nursing Leadership – Legal Nurse Consultant
- Master of Science in Homeland Security – Information Assurance
- Master of Science in Homeland Security – Military Leadership
In 2011, these least expensive programs at WU graduated a reported 93% of graduates from online colleges and universities in Delaware. Therefore, of the 13,389 graduates from across Delaware, 12,511 are from the least costly colleges. From 2006 to 2011, the number of graduates from the least costly programs at WU has increased by 2,756 graduates per year. Also, the percentage of graduates from these schools has increased.