Only 2 online clinical social work colleges exist in the US. These colleges and universities charge students a median tuition of $8,123 each year. In recent years, the median tuition has increased. This change in tuition was about 81.2%. In 2007, the median tuition was $4,482 each year at these online colleges and universities.
Tuition of a reported $9,360 yearly is charged by the most expensive online clinical social work school. On the other end of the spectrum, the cheapest college requires students to pay a yearly tuition cost of $6,885.
- PhD in Clinical Social Work – Military and Veterans Social Work
- PhD in Clinical Social Work
- Master of Social Work – Clinical Social Work
- PhD in Human Services – Clinical Social Work
- PhD in Clinical Social Work – Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- PhD in Clinical Social Work – Child and Adolescent
In 2011, these lowest cost programs at VCU graduated approximately 42% of clinical social work graduates from online colleges and universities in the country. This represents 28,062 of the 67,396 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of clinical social work graduates from the lowest cost programs at VCU has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 4,506 graduates per year.