There are 2 online clinical research colleges in the US. These schools charge students an average annual tuition of $23,042. In 2010, the average tuition at these online colleges was $23,042 per year.
The most expensive school offering online clinical research programs charges students approximately $42,860 in tuition each year. However, a tuition of $3,223 each year is charged by the cheapest school.
- Master of Science in Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Outcome and Policy: Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Health Science – Clinical Research Administration
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
- Master of Science in Clinical Research and Product Development – Clinical Research Management
- Master of Science in Clinical Research and Product Development – Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences in Clinical Research Administration
- Associate of Arts and Science in Clinical Research Coordinator
- Master of Science in Clinical Research Management
In 2011, these least expensive programs at MSTC graduated a reported 6% of clinical research graduates from online colleges and universities in the country. Therefore, of the 39,034 graduates from across the country, 2,151 are from the least costly colleges. Between 2010 and 2011, the number of clinical research graduates from the least expensive programs at MSTC has remained effectively the same. However, the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has remained constant.
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading
According to a study published by The College Board, the trend of increasing college tuition has slowed at schools across… Continue Reading
Making the decision to go — or go back — to college can be challenging. In the age of online… Continue Reading