The median tuition charged by colleges and universities across the nation with online bachelors degree in information systems programs is $15,093 yearly. There has been a 4.1% increase in the median tuition over the past few years. In 2007, the annual median tuition was $14,496 at these online schools.
The following graph shows the range of tuition at colleges offering online information systems programs at the bachelors level from most to least expensive:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $19,900 per annum is charged by the most expensive online bachelors degree in information systems colleges. The cheapest colleges and universities, however, have per annum tuition costs ranging from $2,296 to $7,016. The accredited online information systems bachelors degree schools that are the most inexpensive are located in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Texas, and Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – Database Management
- Bachelor of Science in Government Contract Management – Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Informational Technology in Information Technology – Information Systems Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Information Systems: Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems – Information Systems Security
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Information Systems and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Information Systems Security
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Information Systems: Web Development
Of all information systems graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country, approximately 27% graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 1,207,416 graduates from across the country, 330,120 are from the most inexpensive colleges. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of information systems graduates with bachelors degrees from the lowest cost online schools has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 7,409 graduates per year.
Tuition ranging from $7,290 to $11,544 each year is charged by other somewhat more expensive online information systems bachelors degree colleges and universities. Approximately 62 of the 210 online schools offering bachelors degrees in information systems programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
In 2011, 323,476 students received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 27% of the country’s information systems bachelors level graduates. Only 5 years prior, in 2006, the number of students graduating from these colleges was only 144,513.
In a recent ranking of its best value colleges, Kiplinger’s compiled a list of schools that offer the best educational… Continue Reading
Today is Blog Action Day (#BAD13). Bloggers around the globe are posting on the topic of Human Rights, which —… Continue Reading
Online education got a boost this week after a survey by the polling group Gallup shows that most of the… Continue Reading