Colleges and universities across the nation that have online bachelors degree in information security programs require students to pay a median tuition of $16,792 per year. In recent years, the median tuition has increased. This change in tuition was around 13.3%. The annual median tuition at these online schools in 2007 was $14,817.
Online bachelors degree in information security colleges can also be referred to as IT security colleges. Below, the chart displays the tuition range for colleges offering online information security programs at the bachelors level from highest to lowest cost:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $21,740 each year is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities offering online bachelors degree in information security programs. The cheapest schools, however, have tuition ranging from $4,319 to $11,040 each year. The least costly accredited online information security bachelors degree schools are located in California, Florida, Nebraska, and West Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Technologies – Network and Information Security
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems – Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Systems – Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems – Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management – Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Technology Management – Information Security
- Bachelor’s – Network Security
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Information and System Security Specialization
- Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems – Information Systems Security
In 2011, these low tuition programs graduated approximately 15% of information security graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation. Therefore, of the 250,277 graduates from around the US, 38,567 are from the most inexpensive schools. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of information security graduates with bachelors degrees from the most inexpensive online schools has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 7,749 graduates per year.
Other somewhat more costly online information security bachelors degree colleges and universities charge a yearly tuition in the range of $11,544 to $16,656. Tuition in this range is charged by 4 of the 17 online colleges with bachelors degrees in information security programs in the country.
A reported 36.5%, or 91,319 of the nation’s information security bachelors level graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. Just 5 years prior, in 2006, only 56,984 students earned credentials from these schools. Therefore, from these cheap online colleges and universities, the number of students graduating has increased by 60%.
Health care is a Big Topic these days. One video, that Upworthy has been circulating around the social media world,… Continue Reading
Jeffrey Nadel, a college sophomore from Boca Raton, published a piece in The Daily Pennsylvanian suggesting that federal student aid… Continue Reading
Once you’ve managed to get your head and your word processor around the basic notions of writing an error-free scholarship… Continue Reading