Colleges in the US with online bachelors degree in criminal justice programs have a median tuition of $13,921 per year. The median tuition has increased, over the past few years, by 22.4%. In 2007, the median tuition at these online colleges was $11,376 annually.
The tuition range for colleges offering online criminal justice programs at the bachelors level from highest to lowest cost is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
The most expensive colleges that have online bachelors degree in criminal justice programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $17,820. However, the cheapest schools charge students annual tuition costs ranging from $1,454 to $6,750. The accredited online criminal justice bachelors degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Florida, Massachusetts, New Mexico, North Carolina, and South Dakota.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Corrections Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Police Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Organizational Security and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management – Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Youth Corrections
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration – Organizational Security and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Addictions Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice – Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Computer Security and Forensics
In 2011, these affordable programs graduated a reported 26% of criminal justice graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation. Therefore, of the 1,405,238 graduates in the nation, 364,847 are from the most inexpensive colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of criminal justice graduates with bachelors degrees from the most inexpensive online colleges and universities has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 44,065 graduates each year.
Tuition ranging from $6,964 to $11,940 per annum is charged by other somewhat more expensive online criminal justice bachelors degree schools. Of the 265 online colleges and universities with bachelors degrees in criminal justice programs in the nation, 76 offer programs with tuition in this range.
A reported 30.9%, or 434,218 of the nation’s criminal justice bachelors level graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. Only 298,224 students graduated from these colleges, only 5 years earlier, in 2006. Thus, from these affordable online colleges and universities, the number of graduates has increased by 46%.
Community colleges are a great way to launch your college education, and save money while working toward a degree. While… Continue Reading
As this government shutdown continues, many of you are worried it could affect student loans and public education. As it… Continue Reading
While the shutdown has had little direct effect on students and others in academia, the result of this week’s Congressional… Continue Reading