Of the schools in the country, only 1 is an online associates degree in network engineering school. This school is DeVry University. Because it is the only school, it is, by default, the most inexpensive online network engineering associates degree university in the US. A yearly tuition of $14,766 is charged by this college. Compared to the median tuition for other online programs across the country, which is $10,368, DVU is relatively expensive.
In recent years, DeVry University’s tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 60%. In 2007, the tuition was more expensive at $10,040 per annum.
- Information Systems Management Associate’s – Network Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Associate in Electronics and Computer Technology
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Applied Information Technology A.A.S.
- Information Systems Management Associate’s – Network Security
- Associate’s – Network Security
- Associate in Network Systems Administration
A reported 34,941 students graduated from these relatively expensive online network engineering programs offering associates degrees at the school in 2010. The number of graduates has increased by about 1,993 graduates from 2006 to 2011.