An average tuition of $9,663 annually is charged by colleges and universities across the nation with online associates degree in mathematics programs. The average tuition has decreased over the past few years. This change in tuition was around 38.2%. The per annum average tuition at these online colleges and universities in 2007 was $15,642.
The tuition range for colleges offering online math programs at the associates level from most to least costly is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $15,720 is charged by the costliest schools that have online associates degree in mathematics programs. On the other hand, annual tuition charged by the cheapest schools ranges from $728 to $990. The accredited online mathematics associates degree schools that are the least costly are located in California and Texas.
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts: Mathematics and Science – Geographic Information Systems
- Associate of Liberal Arts and Sciences in Adolescence Education-Grade 7-12 – Teacher Education: Mathematics
- Associate of Liberal Arts and Sciences in Childhood Education-Grade 1-6 – Teacher Education: Mathematics
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts: Mathematics and Science – Geology
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts: Mathematics and Science – Biology
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts: Mathematics and Science – Chemistry
- Associate of Science in Liberal Arts and Sciences – Mathematics
- Associate of Science in General Studies – Mathematics
- Associate of Arts in Science and Mathematics
- Associate of Science in Teacher Education Middle Child Math/Science
These cheap programs graduated an estimated 9% of mathematics graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 3,697 of the 42,646 graduates from around the US. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of mathematics graduates with associates degrees from the least expensive online schools has decreased by 3,874 graduates per year, while the percentage of graduates from these schools has also decreased.
In a recent ranking of its best value colleges, Kiplinger’s compiled a list of schools that offer the best educational… Continue Reading
Today is Blog Action Day (#BAD13). Bloggers around the globe are posting on the topic of Human Rights, which —… Continue Reading
Online education got a boost this week after a survey by the polling group Gallup shows that most of the… Continue Reading