Schools around the country with online associates degree in design programs have an average tuition of $14,867 per year. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased by 32.3%. In 2007, the average tuition was $11,238 each year at these online schools.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online design programs at the associates level is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the least to most affordable colleges and universities.
|Number of Schools
Tuition of more than $17,568 each year is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities with online associates degree in design programs. The cheapest schools, on the other hand, charge tuition in the range of $600 to $3,180 yearly. California, Georgia, Massachusetts, Montana, and North Carolina are home to the most inexpensive accredited online design associates degree schools.
- Associate of Arts and Science in Web Design and Interactive Media
- Associate of Arts and Science in Web Graphic Design
- Associate of Applied Business in Web Design and Development – Microsoft Certified Application Specialist
- Associate of Science in Web Media Design
- Associate of Arts and Science in Multimedia Technologies – Digital Design and Animation
- Multimedia Technologies Associate’s – Digital Design and Animation
- Associate of Science in Multimedia Technologies – Digital Design and Animation
- Associate of Science in Web Graphic Design
- Associate of Science in Web Design
- Associate in Web Graphic Design
Approximately 24% of design graduates with associates degrees from online schools around the US graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 227,511 graduates in the nation, 53,625 are from the least costly colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of design graduates with associates degrees from the most inexpensive online colleges and universities has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 8,508 graduates each year.
Yearly tuition in the range of $3,354 to $13,860 is charged by other somewhat more costly online design associates degree schools. Tuition in this range is charged by 11 of the 111 online colleges offering associates degrees in design programs in the country.
Approximately 35,384 students earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This is 16% of the nation’s design associates level graduates. The number of graduates from these schools was only 28,290 students, just 5 years earlier, in 2006. This represents a 25% increase in the number of graduates from these affordable online schools.
Have you ever looked at the price tag for a college degree and wondered if it’s worth the money? From… Continue Reading
According to a study published by The College Board, the trend of increasing college tuition has slowed at schools across… Continue Reading
Making the decision to go — or go back — to college can be challenging. In the age of online… Continue Reading