Cheap Online Math Masters Degree Colleges
Schools around the country with online masters degree in mathematics programs have an average tuition of $6,798 per year. The average tuition has increased by 17.4% in recent years. The per annum average tuition was $5,789 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online math programs at the masters level from most to least expensive is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $7,508 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online masters degree in mathematics programs. On the other hand, the cheapest colleges and universities have per annum tuition costs ranging from $1,454 to $3,874. The accredited online mathematics masters degree schools that are the least expensive are located in Florida, Idaho, Massachusetts, Nebraska, and North Carolina.
- Master of Education in Teaching and Learning - Stem (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Master of Education in Mathematics Education - Grades 1-8
- Master of Education in Math Education - Grades 6-12
- Master of Science in Education - Teaching Foundational Mathematics
- Master of Education in Instructional Mathematics - Grades K-8
- Master of Education - Program Specialist - Math
- Master of Arts in Teaching in Secondary Mathematics and Science Education - Physics
- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction - Elementary Math Education
- Master of Education - Early Adolescent Math Education
These cheap programs graduated an estimated 19% of mathematics graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the US in 2011. Therefore, of the 583,460 graduates in the nation, 109,048 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of mathematics graduates with masters degrees from the least expensive online colleges and universities has increased by 11,055 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has decreased.
Yearly tuition in the range of $4,319 to $5,461 is charged by other somewhat more costly online mathematics masters degree colleges and universities. A reported 6 of the 26 online schools with masters degrees in mathematics programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
A reported 20.4%, or 119,266 of the nation's mathematics masters level graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. In 2006, which was just 5 years earlier, only 103,637 students graduated from these schools. This is a 15% increase in the number of students graduating from these cheap online schools.