There is only 1 online video production college in the nation. This is Art Institute of Austin. Because it is the only college, it is, by default, the cheapest online video production university in the US. A yearly tuition of $17,568 is charged by this college.
Over the past few years, Art Institute of Austin’s tuition has decreased. This change in tuition was approximately 23%. In 2009, the tuition was more expensive at $22,852 annually.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Filmmaking and Video Production
- Bachelor’s in Multimedia Design & Development
- Multimedia Technologies Associate’s – Digital Design and Animation
- BA in Liberal Studies-Culture & Media Studies Emphasis
- Digital Design and Animation Bachelor’s Degree
From these comparatively expensive online video production programs at the college, an estimated 38 students earned credentials in 2010. From 2009 to 2011, the number of graduates has decreased by about 38 graduates.
As this government shutdown continues, many of you are worried it could affect student loans and public education. As it… Continue Reading
While the shutdown has had little direct effect on students and others in academia, the result of this week’s Congressional… Continue Reading
In several studies released over the last couple months, experts have linked overborrowing of student loans with a lack financial… Continue Reading