Find a Cheap Online College
The median tuition charged by colleges and universities across the nation with online public relations programs is $12,375 yearly. Over the past few years, the median tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 6.3%. In 2007, the yearly median tuition was $11,640 at these online colleges.
The range of tuition at online public relations colleges from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $35,604 yearly is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities offering online public relations programs. The cheapest colleges, however, have tuition ranging from $5,406 to $7,016 per annum. Missouri and West Virginia are home to the least costly accredited online public relations schools.
- Master’s Degree in Strategic Public Relations
- Associate of Arts in Communications/Public Relations/Journalism
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Corporate Communication and Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing – Information Systems
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing – International Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Marketing – International Management
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Management Studies – Advertising and Public Relations
- Associate of Arts in Marketing – Public Relations
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing – Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication – Public Relations
In 2011, of all public relations graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation, roughly 18% earned credentials from these reasonably priced programs. This represents 38,964 of the 218,925 graduates in the nation. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of public relations graduates from the least expensive online colleges has increased by 1,822 graduates yearly, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges has decreased.
Yearly tuition in the range of $7,508 to $9,030 is charged by other somewhat more costly online public relations colleges. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 8 online colleges with public relations programs in the country.
A reported 19.3%, or 42,229 of the nation’s public relations graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. Only 35,656 students graduated from these colleges and universities, a short 5 years earlier, in 2006. Therefore, the number of students graduating from these reasonably priced online colleges has increased by 18%.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. West Virginia University||Morgantown, West Virginia||$5,406||$17,002|
|2. Columbia College||Columbia, Missouri||$7,016||$7,016|
|3. Ball State University||Muncie, Indiana||$7,508||$20,960|
|4. Kent State University||Kent, Ohio||$9,030||$16,990|
|5. Ashford University||Clinton, Iowa||$15,720||$15,720|
|6. Webster University||St. Louis, Missouri||$21,688||$21,688|
|7. University of Denver||Denver, Colorado||$35,604||$35,604|
|8. George Washington University||Washington, Washington DC||$42,860||$42,860|