Of the colleges and universities in the nation, only 3 are online masters degree in sports management colleges and universities. These online masters degree in sports management colleges and universities are sometimes called sports administration colleges and universities. These schools charge students an average tuition of $22,274 yearly. There has been a 3.2% decrease in the average tuition over the past few years. At these online schools, the average tuition yearly in 2007 was $23,016.
The most expensive school with online masters degree in sports management programs charges students approximately $26,112 in tuition each year. On the other end of the spectrum, a tuition of $16,792 yearly is charged by the cheapest college.
- MS Sports Management – Sport Non-Profit Management
- MS Sports Management – Sport Hospitality Management
- MS Sports Management – Sport Leadership
- Master of Business Administration in Sports Management
- Master of Science in Administrative Studies – Sports Management
- Master of Science in Entertainment Business – Sports Management
- MBA – Sports Management and Recreation
- Master of Business Administration: Sport Business
- Master of Science in Sport Management – Sport Administration
- Master of Science in Sport Management – Outdoor Adventure Sport (Non-Thesis)
In 2011, of all sports management graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the country, an estimated 61% earned credentials from these most inexpensive programs at LU. Therefore, of the 52,844 graduates from around the nation, 32,405 are from the most inexpensive schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of sports management graduates with masters degrees from the least expensive programs at LU has decreased by 19,468 graduates per year, while the percentage of graduates from these schools has also decreased.
Approximately 6,546 students earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs at Concordia University in 2011. This is 12% of the nation’s sports management masters level graduates. Thus, the number of graduates from these low tuition online programs at CUC has decreased by 100%.