There are 2 online masters degree in quality assurance colleges and universities in the nation. These online masters degree in quality assurance colleges and universities are sometimes called quality management colleges and universities. These colleges and universities charge students an average annual tuition of $4,728. Over the past few years, there has been a 8.5% increase in the average tuition. The average tuition yearly was $4,357 at these online colleges and universities in 2007.
The most expensive school with online masters degree in quality assurance programs charges students approximately $5,472 in tuition yearly. However, a tuition of $3,984 each year is charged by the cheapest school.
- Master of Science in Software Engineering – Software Project Management and Quality Assurance
- Master of Science in Quality Assurance – Service and Health Care
- Master of Biotechnology – Applications of Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance to Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Quality Assurance
- Master of Science in Quality Assurance – Manufacturing
- Master of Science in Service and Health Care – Quality Assurance
These most inexpensive programs at SPSU graduated an estimated 17% of quality assurance graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the nation in 2011. Therefore, of the 12,999 graduates from around the nation, 2,172 are from the most inexpensive schools. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of quality assurance graduates with masters degrees from the least expensive programs at SPSU has increased by 442 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has also increased.