Only 2 online masters degree in professional writing colleges exist in the US. These colleges charge students a median annual tuition of $6,185. The median tuition has increased, in recent years, by 31%. At these online colleges, the median tuition each year in 2007 was $4,722.
The costliest college that offers online masters degree in professional writing programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of a reported $6,964. But, tuition at the cheapest college is $5,406 annually.
- Master of Arts in Professional Writing
- Master of Arts in English – Professional Writing
- Master of Administration – Professional Writing
- Master of Arts in Communications – Professional Writing
- Master of Science in Dietetics – Professional Writing
In 2011, roughly 50% of professional writing graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the US earned credentials from these least costly programs at WVU. This represents 23,167 of the 46,432 graduates from around the nation. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of professional writing graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost programs at WVU has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 2,050 graduates yearly.