Of the colleges and universities in the nation, only 2 are online masters degree in merchandising colleges and universities. A median yearly tuition of $4,539 is charged by these schools. Over the past few years, the median tuition has increased by 12.5%. The per annum median tuition at these online colleges and universities in 2007 was $4,035.
The costliest college that has online masters degree in merchandising programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of a reported $5,363. But, per annum tuition at the cheapest college is $3,714.
- Master of Science in Merchandising – Research
- Master of Science in Human Sciences – Interior Merchandising
- Master of Science in Apparel and Textiles – Merchandising
- Master of Science in Human Sciences – Fashion Merchandising
- Master of Science in Merchandising
Approximately 37% of merchandising graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the nation graduated from these lowest cost programs at FIT, in 2011. Therefore, of the 49,242 graduates in the US, 18,209 are from the most inexpensive colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of merchandising graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost programs at FIT has increased, while the number of graduates has also increased by 2,882 graduates annually.