In the nation, there are 2 online masters degree in legal studies colleges and universities. These colleges charge students a median tuition of $25,327 annually. There has been a 15% increase in the median tuition in recent years. In 2007, the median tuition was $22,016 annually at these online schools.
The most expensive school offering online masters degree in legal studies programs charges students approximately $42,860 in tuition annually. However, a per annum tuition of $7,793 is charged by the cheapest school.
- Master of Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Master of Legal Studies – General Legal Studies
- Master of Science in Legal Studies – Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Legal Studies
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics – Forensic Science and Legal Studies
- Master of Legal Studies – Conflict Resolution
- Master of Science in Legal Studies – Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Legal Studies
- Master of Science in Legal Studies – Law and Public Policy
In 2011, these lowest cost programs at ASU graduated approximately 64% of legal studies graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the country. Therefore, of the 103,044 graduates from across the country, 66,161 are from the most inexpensive colleges. From 2006 to 2011, the number of legal studies graduates with masters degrees from the least costly programs at ASU has increased by 26,399 graduates each year. Also, the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has increased.