Of the colleges in the US, only 1 is an online masters degree in innovation school. This is Northeastern University. Because it is the only college, it is, by default, the cheapest online innovation masters degree college in the nation. A tuition of $36,380 annually is charged by this college. Compared to the average tuition at other online colleges around the nation, which is $12,405, NU is relatively costly.
Over the past few years, there has been a 16% increase in Northeastern University’s tuition. In 2007, the tuition was cheaper at $31,428 yearly.
- Master of Science in Professional Studies – Service Leadership and Innovation
- Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Master of Healthcare Innovation
- Master of Arts in Education and Innovation
- Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation
- Master of Arts in Strategic Innovation and Change
- Master of Science in Managing Innovation and Information Technology
- Master of Science in Innovation and Intra/Entrepreneurship – Advanced Practice Nursing
- Master of Business Administration – Innovation Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation – Human Resource Management
In 2010, an estimated 28,964 students earned credentials from these comparatively expensive online innovation programs offering masters degrees at the college. From 2006 to 2011, the number of graduates has increased by about 12,523 graduates.