Find a Cheap Online College
A median tuition of $15,322 annually is charged by colleges and universities across the nation with online masters degree in information security programs. The median tuition has decreased, over the past few years, by 23.6%. The yearly median tuition at these online colleges in 2007 was $20,060.
Online masters degree in information security colleges and universities are sometimes called IT security colleges and universities. The tuition range for colleges offering online information security programs at the masters level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the highest to lowest cost colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
At the high end, schools with online masters degree in information security programs charge students more than $28,240 in tuition yearly. But, tuition in the range of $6,000 to $9,600 each year is charged by the cheapest colleges and universities. The accredited online information security masters degree schools that are the lowest cost are located in Michigan and Nebraska.
- Master of Science in Information Assurance – Chief Information Security Officer
- Master of Science in Management of Information Systems – Information Security
- Master of Science in Information Systems – Information Security and Compliance
- Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security – Information Security and Forensics
- Master of Business Administration in Information Security Engineering
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Master of Business Administration in Information Security Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology – Information Security Studies Specialization
- Master of Business Administration in Information Security
- Master of Arts in Information Security
In 2011, of all information security graduates with masters degrees from online colleges and universities in the nation, roughly 26% earned credentials from these reasonably priced programs. This represents 24,132 of the 91,681 graduates from around the US. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of information security graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost online colleges has decreased, while the number of graduates has also decreased by 4,184 graduates yearly.
Other somewhat more costly online information security masters degree colleges and universities charge a yearly tuition in the range of $11,040 to $11,544. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 8 online colleges with masters degrees in information security programs in the country.
In 2011, 17.5% of the country’s information security masters level graduates received their credentials from these reasonably priced online programs. This represents 16,033 students. The number of students graduating from these schools was only 2,918 students in 2006, which was just 5 years prior.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Bellevue University||Bellevue, Nebraska||$6,000||$6,000|
|2. Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration||Troy, Michigan||$9,600||$9,600|
|3. Hodges University||Naples, Florida||$11,040||$11,040|
|4. Davenport University||Grand Rapids, Michigan||$11,544||$11,544|
|5. University of Advancing Technology||Tempe, Arizona||$19,100||$19,100|
|6. Champlain College||Burlington, Vermont||$27,130||$27,130|
|7. DePaul University||Chicago, Illinois||$28,240||$28,240|
|8. Villanova University||Villanova, Pennsylvania||$39,350||$39,350|