Of the colleges and universities in the nation, only 3 are online masters degree in hospitality management colleges and universities. A median tuition of $14,940 per year is charged by these colleges. In recent years, the median tuition has decreased. This change in tuition was around 27.5%. The yearly median tuition was $20,600 at these online colleges in 2007.
Tuition of a reported $26,112 per annum is charged by the most expensive online masters degree in hospitality management school. The cheapest college on the other hand, requires students to pay a per annum tuition costs of $5,363.
- Master of Science in Sport Management – Sport Hospitality Management
- MS Sports Management – Sport Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Human Environmental Studies – Restaurant and Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration in International Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
- Master of Tourism Administration – Hospitality Management
- Masters of Business Administration – Hospitality Management Specialization
- MAS Sustainable Tourism
In 2011, an estimated 67% of hospitality management graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the US earned credentials from these most inexpensive programs at UNT. Therefore, of the 46,584 graduates in the US, 31,033 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of hospitality management graduates with masters degrees from the lowest cost programs at UNT has increased, while the number of graduates has decreased by 5,439 graduates annually.
A reported 3.6%, or 1,658 of the nation’s hospitality management masters level graduates, earned their degrees and certificates from these low tuition online programs at Schiller International University in 2011. Only 5 years prior, in 2006, the number of students graduating from these colleges was only 524.