Find a Cheap Online College
The median tuition charged by colleges in the US that offer online masters degree in entrepreneurship programs is $17,781 yearly. In recent years, the median tuition has decreased by 25.4%. The median tuition per year was $23,820 at these online colleges in 2007.
The tuition range for colleges offering online entrepreneurship programs at the masters level from most to least costly is displayed in the following graph:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $28,414 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online masters degree in entrepreneurship programs. The cheapest schools, on the other hand, charge tuition in the range of $4,103 to $7,148 per annum. The accredited online entrepreneurship masters degree schools that are the least costly are located in Michigan and Oklahoma.
- Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship – Military Officer’s Master’s in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Leadership – Strategic Foresight and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration / Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration – Innovation Entrepreneurship
- Master of Public Administration – Social Entrepreneurship
- Master of Information Technology and Management – IT Management and Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Management Science and Engineering – Organizations, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- MBA – Entrepreneurship
Of all entrepreneurship graduates with masters degrees from online colleges across the country, a reported 50% graduated from these affordable programs in 2011. This represents 41,658 of the 83,442 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of entrepreneurship graduates with masters degrees from the most inexpensive online schools has increased. However, the number of graduates has decreased by 39,807 graduates per year.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Oklahoma State University||Stillwater, Oklahoma||$4,103||$14,925|
|2. Eastern Michigan University||Ypsilanti, Michigan||$7,148||$21,053|
|3. Suffolk University||Boston, Massachusetts||$28,414||$28,414|
|4. Northeastern University||Boston, Massachusetts||$36,380||$36,380|