In the nation, there are 3 online masters degree in emergency management colleges and universities. These schools charge students a median tuition of $5,804 yearly. In recent years, the median tuition has increased by 2.4%. In 2007, the median tuition at these online colleges was $5,668 annually.
The most expensive school with online masters degree in emergency management programs charges students approximately $8,848 in tuition yearly. However, tuition charged by the cheapest school is $5,424 per year.
- Master of Public Affairs – Disaster and Emergency Management
- Executive Master of Science in Crisis and Emergency Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Emergency Management
- Master of Science in Emergency Management
- Master of Public Administration in Emergency Management
- Master of Public Administration – Emergency Management
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Leadership: Disaster Preparedness & Executive Fire Leadership
These least costly programs at JSU graduated roughly 25% of emergency management graduates with masters degrees from online schools around the nation in 2011. This represents 7,109 of the 28,009 graduates in the US. From 2006 to 2011, the number of emergency management graduates with masters degrees from the least costly programs at JSU has increased by 1,085 graduates per year. However, the percentage of graduates from these schools has decreased.
In 2011, 23.5% of the country’s emergency management masters level graduates received their certificates from these affordable online programs at Millersville University of Pennsylvania. This represents 6,587 students. Thus, from these low tuition online programs at MU, the number of graduates has increased by 100%.