Find a Cheap Online College
Schools around the country that offer online internet marketing programs charge a median tuition of $24,000 per year. In recent years, the median tuition has increased by 6.4%. The median tuition annually was $22,550 at these online colleges in 2007.
Online internet marketing colleges can also be referred to as digital marketing colleges. The range of tuition at online internet marketing colleges is shown in the following chart. Tuition is shown from the least to most affordable colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $24,000 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online internet marketing programs. The cheapest colleges, however, have tuition ranging from $18,635 to $22,500 yearly. Florida and Illinois are home to the least expensive accredited online internet marketing schools.
- Associate of Science in Business Management – Internet Marketing
- Business Management Associate’s – Internet Marketing
- Associate of Arts and Science in Business Management – Internet Marketing
- Associate of Applied Business in Internet Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management – Internet Marketing
- Business Management Bachelor’s – Internet Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Internet Marketing
- Master of Science in Internet Marketing
- MBA/Internet Marketing
- Master of Business Administration in Internet Marketing
In 2011, an estimated 73% of internet marketing graduates from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. This represents 34,531 of the 47,578 graduates from around the US. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of internet marketing graduates from the lowest cost online colleges and universities has increased, while the number of graduates has also increased by 28,653 graduates annually.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Full Sail University||Winter Park, Florida||$18,635||$18,635|
|2. Benedictine University||Lisle, Illinois||$22,500||$22,500|
|3. Post University||Waterbury, Connecticut||$24,000||$24,000|
|4. Champlain College||Burlington, Vermont||$27,130||$27,130|
|5. Florida Institute of Technology||Melbourne, Florida||$31,734||$31,734|